Real Talk With Real Success Stories: Julie Chrisley, Dorinda Medley and Marie Osmond

Reality TV personalities, Julie Chrisley and Dorinda Medley have joined entertainer and longtime Nutrisystem ambassador, Marie Osmond in the new Nutrisystem “Real Talk” commercial. The three women are certainly keeping it real and speaking candidly about their success with Nutrisystem’s high protein, science-backed plan and why it works for them.

Get inspired by these amazing women who took control of their health, lost weight and are now sharing their experiences to help other women do the same. It’s time for some real talk with real people who’ve learned how to lose weight and keep it off with Nutrisystem.

Julie Chrisley

Julie Chrisley

Julie Chrisley is a mother, breast cancer survivor and star of the reality show “Chrisley Knows Best.” She chose Nutrisystem because of its convenience and says it has taken all of the guesswork out of healthy eating. “It fits into my life and my crazy schedule and allows me to be successful without feeling like it’s another job,” explains Julie. “It really can work for anyone’s lifestyle. It’s quick, it’s easy and it’s delicious.”

Why is Nutrisystem so easy? For starters, you get to enjoy perfectly portioned versions of your favorite meals and snacks. One of Julie’s favorite Nutrisystem entrees is the Chicken Parmesan and she raves about the the Butter Popcorn and Lemon Zest Cake. “As a mom, Nutrisystem was something that I could have just for me,” says Julie. “I don’t have to think about. I can still cook for my family and I always have a healthy alternative.” The food is also delivered straight to your door, making meal prep easier than ever. “I love the Nutrisystem home delivery. It just makes it even easier,” she adds.

In addition to meal plan itself, Julie also takes full advantage of the one-on-one coaching that Nutrisystem offers. With the program, you get access to trained Weight Loss Coaches who have a wealth of knowledge and provide real support. They can answer your meal plan questions, help you set goals and provide extra motivation when you need it. “The coaching that Nutrisystem provides me is immeasurable,” says Julie.

Julie has lost 20 pounds* on Nutrisystem and says it has given her a new outlook on life. “I had tried many different diets along the way and just never saw results,” she says. Julie finally feels like she is on the right track and is focused on being physically, mentally and emotionally healthy in every way. “I want to be healthy in mind and body and spirit. I want to be around as long as I can for my children and grandchildren,” she explains. “Being healthy is going to give me that. And Nutrisystem is the tool in which I’m using to get there.”

Dorinda Medley

Dorinda Medley

Former star of “The Real Housewives of New York” and author of the memoir Make It Nice, Dorinda Medley has been loving life with Nutrisystem. Like most us, she lived in sweatpants throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. When she went to try on a pair of jeans, she discovered they no longer fit. ” I didn’t recognize my body,” says Dorinda. “We all got so used to wearing sweats and eating whatever we wanted and thinking that it didn’t matter, but it does matter.”

With a closet full of clothes as her motivation, Dorinda decided to take control of her health and join Nutrisystem. “I just made a decision one day that I wanted to feel good again and I wanted to start wearing all my favorite clothes,” she explains. “I think Nutrisystem has worked for me because it’s a lifestyle, not a short-term fix. This is consistent and it’s satisfying.”

Once she got started, Dorinda had a blast taste-testing the extensive Nutrisystem menu and choosing her favorites. “I love Nutrisystem because I never get bored. It’s doable and I don’t feel restricted at all,” she says. “Sometimes I want pasta. Sometimes I want vegetarian. Sometimes I just want to have a snack bar for lunch and then a shake in the afternoon. There is so many different options. It’s so fun to pick out my meals and snacks. It’s sort of like the way you feel when you go to a restaurant.”

Another key to Dorinda’s success is her support system. “I have six friends right now that are all using Nutrisystem,” says Dorinda. “We connect on Zoom and chat about our favorite menu items and our progress. It’s fabulous!” Dorinda credits much of her success to the NuMi app, her go-to tool for all things Nutrisystem. It allows her to keep track of her meals, log her weight loss, order food and find healthy recipes. “I love using the app,” she says. “It’s very user-friendly. It’s easy, it’s fun, and it adds another layer of support for you.”

Now that she’s lost 14 pounds* on Nutrisystem, Dorinda has more energy and feels better than she has in years. “Listen, everybody loves to feel good on the outside, right? But honestly, it also makes you feel great on the inside. We love to fit in our jeans and dresses again, put on a bathing suit – maybe even a two piece!,” shares Dorinda. “I feel like my light is shining brighter now that I lost 14 pounds.”

Marie Osmond

Marie Osmond, Julie Chrisley and Dorinda Medley

Nutrisystem doesn’t just help you lose weight, it also teaches you how to keep it off! “I’m living proof,” shares singer Marie Osmond, who has maintained her 50 pound weight loss* for nearly 15 years. “Nutrisystem taught me how to live a healthier lifestyle by making better food choices,” she says. “They showed me what a right portion size should be.”

Before Nutrisystem, Marie tried many different diets in attempt to lose weight. She was sick of wearing spandex and wanted to get healthier for her children. When she found Nutrisystem, she was excited to find that she could enjoy pasta, chocolate and even ice cream. “I think the reason why Nutrisystem was the diet that finally worked for me was because it wasn’t a diet, it was a lifestyle,” explains Marie. “It re-trained me and now I know how to eat, what a correct portion size should look like and the importance of eating more frequently. It’s taught me what healthy eating looks like.”

Like Julie and Dorinda, Marie loved the food and took advantage of all the support that Nutrisystem had to offer. “You’ll never feel alone in this process,” she shares. “Nutrisystem is your personal chef, nutritionist, coach and motivator all wrapped up in one. It’s a fail-proof plan that works.”

Why is Marie still talking about Nutrisystem after all these years? “I love talking about things that really work and change people’s lives. I love sharing the message. I’m truly a success story,” she says. “I love what Nutrisystem has done for me, but I’ve had so much fun the last 15 years seeing what it’s done for other people. Because I know their stories, I’m them. I am a real customer.”

Thanks to Nutrisystem, Marie says she is living her best life. “It just changes your whole perspective. The weight doesn’t own you, the food doesn’t own you, you own your life. You feel good in this body that God gave you to take care of.”

*All Nutrisystem testimonials are real success stories collected from customers, celebrities or casting call participants who lost weight on current or prior programs. Expect to lose an average of 1-2 lbs per week.

The post Real Talk With Real Success Stories: Julie Chrisley, Dorinda Medley and Marie Osmond appeared first on The Leaf.



from The Leaf https://leaf.nutrisystem.com/real-talk-julie-dorinda-marie/

Post a Comment

[facebook][blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget